We are a System Integrator for the end-to-end development of Utility solutions and need project coordinators who would take the necessary steps for Vendor Management. Additionally, we, being a technology company the resource would have to perform technical logistic functions like testing software over various tools. In this role, you will identify, plan, and ensure on.
- Qualification – Graduate degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering from a reputed institute.
- Experience – Minimum 1 year
Technology skills required
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Knowledge of Industrial Automation and Computer Operating Systems.
Interpersonal skills required
Ability to work in a team
A keen eye for identification of errors and problem-solving in complex environments
Good presentation and report-writing skills
- Purchase Order & Invoice Processing
- Cloud services Billing management
- Monitoring vendor
- Timesheet Update in the customer portal.
- Data Collation on resource utilisation.
- Testing of developed software on testing platform and reporting.
- Compliance testing for solutions.
- Technical Documentation for internal and customer projects.
Location and travel requirements
- We are offering Work from Home for this role.
- You may be required to travel to the company corporate office in Kolkata or to client locations for meetings/ projects for short durations.